Thursday, September 17, 2009

The First Test

Yesterday I took my first test of the semester. It was on the Realism movement for my Literary History class. I have to say that it was harder than I thought, but at the same time easier. It is amazing how much a person can forget from one day to the next!
Things are still going well for me. My job is working out really well. It is as fun as a college job can be expected to be. My classes are still very interesting to me. I love my Literary Analysis class. Hopefully it loves me too seeing as I expect to get my first paper back tomorrow!
As for up coming events, this Saturday I plan on going to visit Hadley in Ephraim. I am very excited to see her again!
Also, for those who want a good book to read and haven't read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Marry Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows, you should! It is a very very enjoyable book. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment